Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Planning for 2011

So! A new year has rolled in, and since I lost the last month of 2010 to Virulence, I'm anxious to make Sex in Sepia sing again. Here's what I've got planned for the next year (at least, what I've come up with so far). If you have suggestions for topics, or you have a steamy book that needs reviewing, comment on this post.

Upcoming Book Projects, of the Steamy Persuasion

Like a Vorpal Blade: More Erotic Tales of Wonderland
Elementary Erotica Sherlock Holmes Bares All!
Sense and Sensuality This is the upcoming paranormal Jane Austen collection I'm putting together for Circlet Press's Clasp imprint

Steamy Book Reviews

The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters by Gordon Dahlquist
I've been meaning to read this for ages, sine it's considered by many to be a founding work of erotic steampunk.

The Technology of Orgasm: "Hysteria," the Vibrator, and Women's Sexual Satisfaction by Rachel P. Maines
This is another one that's been leering at me from my shelf for a while.

Surpassing the Love of Men: Romantic Friendship and Love Between Women from the Renaissance to the Present by Lillian Faderman
Been meaning to pick up a copy of this for years, and the third edition just came out, so it's definitely time.

That's really all I've got planned at the moment. Again, suggestions and requests are welcome. Hell, give me half a reason to babble at you about historical ephemera. That's pretty much what I'm here for.

No comments:

Post a Comment